Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Video Link Love- Thou shalt not eat fatty foods? Study tackles religious activity and obesity

This news story has saved me a lot of words. Just listen and see that we need to take our eating at church more healthy and seriously.

I am proud to say that I have noticed changes in the food offerings at the church I attend, Reseda Blvd Church of Christ, since my husband,
J C and I presented a short lecture and talked about the need for us to make our Soul Food in a more healthy manner.

The better we eat, the better we feel and the better we can serve the LORD and live out HIS purpose in our lives.

This relates to gluten-free foods for church gatherings as well. There are many people among us who are highly allergic and need to have some consideration taken.
This video is sooooo on pooint!!!!

Comment please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment